2 chicken breasts, cut in half horizontally
1 cup Panko breadcrumbs, seasoned to taste
1 cup flour
1 egg, whisked
1-2 jars pasta sauce (I prefer Socarooni style)
1 box angel hair pasta, cooked al dente
1 bag pizza or Italian mix cheese
1. Heat oil in skillet on 3 burner. Preheat oven to 425.
2. Cook pasta according to package. Heat pasta sauce in alternate pot.
3. Cut chicken into 1/4 and season lightly with preferred seasonings. If chicken is thick, beat to thin out slightly. You can also cut the chicken breasts in half long ways if large and thick (filet style).
4. Place flour, egg, & seasoned Panko (or Italian bread crumbs) in alternate bowls.
5. Coat in flour, then egg, then Panko, and place in hot skillet.
6. Fry until golden brown and cooked thoroughly.
7. Transfer cooked chicken to a sheet pan and top with pasta sauce & Italian mixed cheese.
8. Bake until cheese is melted and slightly browned.
9. Enjoy along side pasta and sauce.