We searched all over the internet to come up with six inspired ways to feed your family while you are at home.
The new trend is dining in. Restaurants simply aren't an option and families need help getting a variety of nutritious meals on the table. We've rounded up six cook at home online resources for families to get us all excited about food again.
Six Inspired Ways to Feed Your Family
While we love covering the latest fashion trends for moms, we are also intrigued by the newest trends for food. Here are some of our current favorites that the whole family will love.
- Fun Baking Options: Foodstirs delivers organic junk-free baking kits to your door. I know we are all tired of making the same banana bread recipe. These kits will get the kids involved and save you a run to the store for baking powder. They ship everything but the "wet" ingredients. Use and share the code SWEET for 20% off your order at https://foodstirs.com/
- Meal Planning: The Culinistas had been helping us feed the family. We loved the in-home chefs that came weekly to prep meals for the family. Now that NYC is closed down, Culinstas has gone online to help families make shopping lists and do meal planning. Contact them for this special service www.theculinistas.com/contact/
- Cooking with Kids: Food, adventure, and fun. That’s always been the promise of Kidstir Cooking Kits and one that delivers every month. Now in light of recent global events in 2020, Kidstir is more relevant than ever. Your little ones will love creating exciting, kid-friendly recipes for the entire family to enjoy while you make your home the classroom. Get 20% off your order with code FIESTA here https://kidstir.com/
- Smoothie Inspiration: Celeb mom influencer and chef Catherine McCord has offered families a twenty-eight day smoothie challenge. All you need is a blender and a bit of commitment. Each morning for 28 days, have a smoothie. McCord says "every glass will bring you one step closer to achieving your goals." Head to https://weelicious.com/search to get these recipes to make at home.
- Order in the best pizza: We've been placing a monthly order from Talia di Napoli. My family was thrilled to get a special delivery from Talia di Napoli. The secret is the authentic thin crust. It'll blow away any frozen pizza you've ever tried, just add a salad and you will win dinner. Talia di Napoli is currently offering a special 15% off promotion with the code TALIA@HOME order here https://taliadinapoli.com/
WANT MORE RECIPES FROM MOMTRENDS?
- The Best Italian Pizza Can Be Shipped to Your Door
- 10 Breakfast Recipes to Try at Home
- Pantry Meals You Can Make in a Pinch
Looking for more food ideas? Check out the Momtrends Recipe Board on Pinterest!
Momtrends was not paid for this post.