- 12 ounces Fettuccine
- 1 tablespoon Butter
- 1 tablespoon Olive Oil
- 16 ounces Mushrooms, thinly sliced
- 3 cloves Garlic, minced
- 1 teaspoon Italian Seasoning
- 1/3 cup White Wine, (or chicken broth)
- 1/2 cup Chicken Broth
- 3/4 cup Heavy Cream
- 1/2 cup Grated Parmesan Cheese
- Salt and Pepper
- Bring a large pot of water to boil and cook pasta according to package directions.
- In a large skillet heat butter and olive oil over medium high heat. Once butter is melted, add mushrooms and cook for about 5 minutes until browned. Add garlic and cook for 1 minute until fragrant.
- Season mushrooms with Italian seasoning, salt and pepper. Add white wine and chicken broth. Bring to a simmer and cook for 5 minutes until it starts to reduce down.
- Stir in heavy cream and simmer for a few minutes until it starts to thicken. Mix in Parmesan cheese and stir until smooth. Season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Mix the sauce with the cooked pasta until everything is well coated. Serve immediately.