Low-Carb Egg-Crust Vegetarian Breakfast Pizza has a lot of pizza toppings on an eggy crust, and this delicious breakfast pizza is quick and easy to make! Use Pizza Recipesto find more recipes like this one.
This Low-Carb Egg-Crust Vegetarian Breakfast Pizza is a variation of my recipe for Egg-Crust Breakfast Pizza with Pepperoni, Olives, Mozzarella, and Tomatoes, and when I posted the first one a few people asked why it was not called a Frittata. (If youre not familiar with Frittatas, theyre a type of Italian omelet thats cooked partly on the stove and then finished under the broiler.)
There are similarities, but frittatas have much more egg in proportion to the other ingredients. My Breakfast Pizzas are made with just two eggs and the egg is about half cooked before the pizza topping ingredients are layered on top. Then the Breakfast Pizza is cooked for a few minutes with a lid on and browned under the broiler so the cheese is melted and golden-brown. The egg part of the Breakfast Pizza really is more like a crust with the other ingredients added on top.
There are other ingredients you could use for a vegetarian version of my Breakfast Pizza, but I settled on mushrooms, green onions, and olives, and this Egg-Crust Vegetarian Breakfast Pizza was so delicious for an easy breakfast with pizza flavors. Whatever ingredients you use, dont skip the dried Oregano for that pizza flavor. Id enjoy this for a meatless meal any time of day.
- Thanks for telling me so I can remove them. This is a very old ... by Kalyn Denny
- Marie, I am afraid I have no idea what you mean by that? by Kalyn Denny
- This is the worse set of recipes to follow!!!!!!!!!!!! by Marie Czarnecki
- Thanks for catching that, just fixed it. Glad you enjoyed it! by Kalyn Denny
- This was definitely one of the best recipes for Phase 1. I see ... by brazilreutters
- Plus 5 more...