Food is something which connects us on many fronts. Today the world has become a GLOBAL VILLAGE. For instance take Indian, Italian, Chinese, Continental, Thai, Mexican and more cuisines in the world, they are readily available in each and every corner around the globe with people even selling the signature dishes along with with some innovative fusion dishes that of the original ones.
So today, we are going to share one such recipe which is mostly available everywhere and tastes delicious if looked in an authentic way! Also, it is super simple to cook at home.
Lets start cooking Spaghetti Aglio E Olio
Boil the Spaghetti:
- For Spaghetti Aglio E Olio firstly you need to take boil spaghetti in a pan with some salt and oil.
- When you see the spaghetti been boiled which would be after 7-8 mins, strain it.
- Keep some water as stock to add on a later stage while making the pasta.
- Finely chopped garlic
- Then you need to take 3-4 spoons of olive oil in a non-stick pan and add garlic in it.
- Keep the flame to medium to low so that the flavour of garlic can be infused into the oil. At this stage, if you feel that the garlic is turning brown then add some water which was used while boiling the spaghetti. And then add chilli flakes in the oil.
- If you want to add some vegetables then add it now.
- Once you have cooked garlic & chilli flakes for almost 5 mins then add crushed black pepper, oregano and salt to taste.
- Put your spaghetti in the pan and mix well so that the oil is spread evenly on the spaghetti.
- Your Spaghetti Aglio E Olio is ready; garnish it with oregano or parsley.
- Gobble you pipin hot scrumptious Spaghetti Aglio E Olio!
- Also if you want to replace spaghetti with fettucine or any other pasta then you can do that and just follow the same steps. Only the boiling time of the pasta would change.
Please like and share, we will be back soon with yet another intriguing blog!!
For all of those you have heard about us for the first time, go follow us on Instagram at @thecharismaticexplorers and become a part of this wonderful journey.
Follow us on Social Media:
Share you thoughts in the comments section below or DM us on Instagram or email us at email@example.com